Activating The Caring Power of Community
Stimuli a 501(c)3 organization has provided more than $125,000 in scholarships to high school and college students.
The pro-growth initiatives are designed to:
- Provide relief to the underserved and empower them through economic development.
- Strengthen their independence, self-esteem and ability to make a positive contribution to community life.
- Work together in true partnership with the community.
- Create measurable, tangible results that affect every day lives.
Stimuli initiaties include three phases:
Phase 1: Champion Learning
- Test preparation center to train and equip the underserved with resources for next level living (SAT, ACT, skills for living).
- Classes to empower and equip the underserved with skills necessary to meet job qualification.
Phase 2: House of Champions (future initiative)
- Adult supervised homes for families who need another chance in life.
Phase 3: Entrepreneur's Accelerator (future initiative)
- Provide resources and mentoring to early stage entrepreneurs to accelerate business growth.